Our Top Favorite Free Activities in Dayton:
The new Dayton Metro Library has a beautiful children’s area that looks like it was lifted right off the page of any classic fairy tale.
Monthly free programs are designed for children and adults of all ages and offer several hands-on opportunities for all to enjoy
Climb 81 steps for a panoramic view of the Miami Valley.
Let the kids explore the world around them through hands-on gardening activities and more.
Swing on a big circular track that you can zip around on.
Fairhaven’s indoor children’s play area provides a free, safe, clean place for children ages 0-6 to play!
Find the perfect place for your child to enjoy a good story or even brush up on some reading fundamentals.
This program is designed by bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer.
Looking for More Free Dayton Fun?
- Scan our FREE things to do each month in Indianapolis events calendar.
- Enjoy free admission at local museums during Free Museum Days.
- Eat out as a family with restaurants that offer a Kids Eat Free deal.
- Enter our contests to win awesome prizes.
- Scoring big on your birthday at several local places that offer birthday freebies.
- Explore a new playground.