The first event of the DP&L Summer in the City signature event lineup, which will kick off with an interactive, online event to showcase downtown living.
The 2020 Virtual Downtown Dayton Housing Tour will begin on May 16, as we welcome people to explore downtown’s living options from the safety and comfort of their own homes.
The Downtown Dayton Partnership and its sponsors wanted to continue to offer the popular, free Downtown Housing Tour, even though current stay-at-home orders are in place across the state.
Highlights of the Virtual Downtown Housing Tour include:
- Video tours and photo galleries of downtown apartments and condos for lease or sale. These include never-before-seen construction and renovation projects in downtown Dayton.
- Behind-the-scenes video tours of unique downtown homes, including City View and Performance Place condos.
- A live Downtown Resident Panel Discussion at 1 p.m. hosted via a Zoom Webinar. You can sign up here to listen in on the panel, and have the chance to ask your own questions during a live Q&A session. Anyone can register to be a part of the Zoom webinar here.
- Bonus “how-to” videos with ideas for projects in your own home from the Requarth Company, Heart Mercantile, and more downtown businesses.
- Access to downtown living themed virtual games with the chance to win prizes.
The fun begins when the Virtual Downtown Housing Tour web page launches at noon on Saturday, May 16, featuring a variety of ways for people to explore living options, amenities and more in downtown Dayton.
The properties included on the tour are:
- Centerfield Flats
- City View condos
- The Art Lofts at the Dayton Arcade
- The Fire Blocks District
- First Place Apartments
- The Flats on Jefferson
- Ice Avenue Lofts
- The Landing
- The Lofts at St. Clair
- Canal Block Litehouse Condos
- Monument Walk
- The Riverfront Grande
- The St. Clair Lofts
- The View at Dayton Towers.
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors — DP&L; Vectren, a CenterPoint Energy Company; Thrive Mortgage; and Dayton.com — the Virtual Downtown Housing Tour will continue to be a way for those interested in an urban lifestyle to get a feel of the options and experiences that can be found in downtown Dayton.
Information about the offerings of the Virtual Downtown Housing Tour, and the link to the page, are available ahead of the event on a special Facebook event page here.