Hi guys! This is worth the short trip to Cincinnati!
I’m just popping in on this rainy Tuesday with the following announcement:
Take your kids to the Kenwood Towne Center to see The Lego Americana Roadshow: Building Across America!
It’s inside the cool, dry mall.
It’s spread out across the entire mall, meaning:
- Your kids will have to walk (EXERCISE!)
- Your kids will have to use a map (like, the paper kind with keys and stuff)
- Your kids will learn about U.S. Monuments (LEARNING!)
- Your kids will be inspired by the LEGO master builders. Seriously — these guys spent hundreds of hours constructing each of the structures!
- You can buy a Starbucks and do a little window shopping along the way.
My kids loved this, and learned quite a bit about the various monuments. It took us about an hour to see all of the monuments, and that included reading many of the informative displays.
There’s also a LEGO play area by the Food Court, raffles and contests associated with this exhibit.
Definitely take a trip to the mall to see this before its gone! This exhibit runs through July 19.