The popular Charm at the Farm Vintage Market in Lebanon is planning to open its gates for its final outdoor market of the year, October 16-18, with a new pricing structure, new hours, and several health and safety guidelines in place in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Charm at the Farm is located at 4953 Bunnell Hill Rd. in Lebanon.
- The 56-acre farm has been transformed from an old horse farm into an enchanting, open-air vintage market full of one-of-a-kind treasures like vintage pieces, clothing, furniture and home décor from more than 115 makers and shops, 20 of which are NEW to Charm for the first time in October!
- The market’s owners have been working closely with the Warren County Health Department and are implementing several new health and safety guidelines in alignment with the state’s recent mask-wearing mandate for Ohioans. View the health guidelines and safety measures here.
- New for October is an expanded “early bird” admission option on Saturday morning only, which has been extended to a 3-hour timeframe. This option offers Charmers the unique opportunity to shop early while encouraging staggered entry.
- There will also be a flavorful variety of food trucks serving everything from coffee, tacos, mac n’ cheese, BBQ, pizza, kettle corn and more.
- VIP and early bird tickets must be purchased ONLINE IN ADVANCE ONLY. Purchasing general admission tickets online in advance is encouraged but contactless credit card payments will be accepted at the gate.
- Friday night VIP night tickets – $18, Saturday early bird tickets – $15, general admission tickets on Saturday afternoon – $10, general admission tickets on Sunday – $6. Parking is free.
- VIP and early bird tickets include complimentary re-entry for the entire Charm weekend.
- There will only be a limited number of both Saturday early bird and Friday night VIP tickets available, so snatch them up quickly if you want them!
Would you like to learn even more?
Visit charmatthefarm.com to view the vendors, read FAQ and more.
Follow Charm on Facebook and Instagram @charmatthefarm for market updates.