Victoria Theatre Association announces the 2019-2020 Premier Health Broadway Series and Projects Unlimited Star Attractions, featuring two Broadway national tour Ohio premieres, some beloved classics and a whole lot of fun.
Season Tickets for the 2019-2020 Premier Health Broadway Series are on sale now via Ticket Center Stage – the official ticket outlet for Victoria Theatre Association presentations by calling 937-228-3630 or toll-free 888-228-3630, online at ticketcenterstage.com and at the Ticket Center Stage Box Office.
“I’m excited about the lineup of shows we’re announcing for the 2019-2020 season,” says Ty Sutton, President and CEO of Victoria Theatre Association. “The Premier Health Broadway Series features two Ohio premieres, hot new titles such as THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL (Ohio premiere), SUMMER: THE DONNA SUMMER and CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY, as well as beloved revivals like CATS, ONCE ON THIS ISLAND: THE MUSICAL (Ohio premiere), and the RENT20th Anniversary Tour. Plus, we have several great shows booked as part of our Projects Unlimited Star Attractions, including BLACK VIOLIN, THE COLOR PURPLE, THE MIDTOWN MEN: HOLIDAY HITS TOUR, WE SHALL OVERCOME: A CELEBRATION OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., DRUM TAO 2020 and more to be announced later.”
“Based on patron feedback, VTA has adjusted the Premier Health Broadway Series start times,” continues Sutton. “Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night performances will now begin at 7:30 p.m. Friday remains at 8 p.m. Saturday performances remain at 2 and 8 p.m. Sunday performances change to 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.”
Season Tickets for the 2019-2020 Premier Health Broadway Series are on sale now via Ticket Center Stage – the official ticket outlet for Victoria Theatre Association presentations. New Season Ticket Holders will be seated once current Season Ticket Holders’ renewals are fulfilled. For Season Tickets, call 937-228-3630 or toll-free 888-228-3630, go online to ticketcenterstage.com or stop by the Ticket Center Stage Box Office.
2019-2020 Premier Health Broadway Series:
ONCE ON THIS ISLAND: THE MUSICAL- OHIO PREMIERE!
OCT. 22 – 27, 2019 – SCHUSTER CENTER
THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL – OHIO PREMIERE!
NOV. 19 – 24, 2019 – SCHUSTER CENTER
RENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR
JAN. 21 – 26, 2020 – SCHUSTER CENTER
SUMMER: THE DONNA SUMMER MUSICAL
MARCH 31 – APRIL 5, 2020 – SCHUSTER CENTER
ROALD DAHL’S CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (featured picture)
APRIL 28 – MAY 3, 2020 – SCHUSTER CENTER
MAY 26 – 31, 2020 – SCHUSTER CENTER
2019-2020 Projects Unlimited Star Attractions
Projects Unlimited Star Attractions appeal to a broad variety of audiences and may include blockbuster Broadway hits, cutting-edge off-Broadway theatre, family-friendly shows and concerts. More Star Attractions will be announced as the 2019-2020 Season approaches.
NOV. 5, 2019 – SCHUSTER CENTER
THE MIDTOWN MEN: HOLIDAY HITS TOUR
STARS FROM THE ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST OF JERSEY BOYS
DEC. 1, 2019 – SCHUSTER CENTER
THE COLOR PURPLE
FEB. 14 & 15, 2020 – SCHUSTER CENTER
WE SHALL OVERCOME: A CELEBRATION OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
FEB. 19, 2020 – VICTORIA THEATRE
DRUM TAO 2020
MARCH 14, 2020 – VICTORIA THEATRE
For show descriptions and details, please visit.
WHY BECOME A SEASON TICKET HOLDER?
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GET THE PERKS!
- Guaranteed Seats. We know attending the best in touring Broadway is important to you. Getting these dates on your calendar and guaranteeing your seats to these fabulous shows is a way to invest in yourself and in your relationships – as well as the arts in Dayton.
- The Best Seats at the Best Price. You have the first priority to sit in the best available seats at a savings of up to 1
- Easy Exchanges! You can always exchange your tickets to another date of the same show title (if it is done at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed performance) without being charged the fee. You will be responsible for any upgrades when you exchange into a more expensive seat location or performance time.
- Advance Sale Opportunities.As always, our Season Ticket Holders get first dibs on other shows presented by Victoria Theatre Association. Most shows go on sale to the general public in August, but Season Ticket Holders can purchase your tickets now!
- Flexible Payment Options – or Pay in Full and Save! We continue to offer the opportunity to reserve your seats with a minimum of $100 deposit with a small handling fee of $10. Additional payment plans are available; however, all packages must be paid in full by June 3, 2019.
- Purchase Parking in Advance and SAVE! Season Ticket Holders can purchase the same discounted parking packages for The Arts Garage that we’ve offered for the past several years. Just $36 for six vouchers – that’s $2 off the regular price for each time you park!
Renewal packets for all current Premier Health Broadway Series Season Ticket Holders will mail the morning of March 1. The deadline for current Season Ticket Holders to request changes to Broadway Season Ticket packages is March 15. The deadline to renew 2019-2020 Broadway Season Ticket packages is March 28. Season Ticket salesthe Family Series and National Geographic Live Series, sponsored by Subaru of America and Wagner Subaru will be announced later in the spring along with Discovery Series and the Universal 1 Credit Union VIC150 Music Series presentations.
For more information about the 2019-2020 Season and the remainder of the 2018-2019 Season, please visit www.victoriatheatre.com.
Victoria Theatre Association is one of Dayton’s premier arts organizations, presenting the Premier Health Broadway Series, the Morris Furniture Company Family Series, the Cool Films Series, Projects Unlimited Star Attractions, National Geographic Live Series, sponsored by Subaru of American and Wagner Subaru and The Discovery Series, which features curriculum-enhanced live theatre productions for school children. In addition to the performances it presents, Victoria Theatre Association also manages the historic Victoria Theatre, the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center, and the Metropolitan Arts Center, which houses The Loft Theatre. Victoria Theatre Association receives funding from a variety of diverse public, corporate, individual and private sources, including the Montgomery County Arts and Cultural District and the Ohio Arts Council. The Ohio Arts Council and The National Endowment for the Arts helped fund this program or organization with state tax dollars to encourage economic growth, educational excellence and cultural enrichment for all Ohioans.