For over 30 years, Clifton Mill has celebrated the Christmas season in a very special way. Our light display is one of the country’s finest with over 3.5 million lights illuminating the mill, the gorge, the riverbanks, trees, and bridges.
There is even a 100-foot “waterfall” of twinkling lights. The flip of one switch turns all the lights on at once transforming night into a fantastical winter wonderland.
The lights have been featured in Midwest Living and Ohio Magazine. There is a Miniature Village, a Santa Claus Museum and spectacular synchronized lights and music show that features the old Covered Bridge. Every night until Christmas you can peek into Santa’s Workshop to see a live Santa at work and then, every 15 minutes or so, watch him check his list and go up the chimney to load his sleigh!
So gather your family and head out to see The Legendary Lights of Clifton Mill for an instant “Christmas Spirit” boost.
What You Should Know:
- The gates open at 5pm, the lights come on at 6pm
- The gates close at 9pm, light go off 30 minutes later
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, they close at 8pm
- Parking is free
- Santa is busy working and not available for photos
- Admission is $10 per person for everyone age 4 and older. Children 3 and under get in FREE!
- Mastercard & Visa are accepted
COVID 19 Updates
We are taking enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and we are going to do our best under the circumstances. Below are a few things to keep your visit safe and enjoyable.
- Limited Capacity – crowds will be held at 25% – there may be longer lines
- Masks are Mandatory – no exception – social distancing is highly encouraged
- No Inside Restrooms
- No Inside Dining – a food truck will be outside for hot chocolate & snacks
- Follow state health department guidelines if you are feeling under the weather