It is opening day at Land of Illusion Aqua Adventures featuring waterslides, inflatable obstacles, volleyball, horseshoes, a full bar, a sand beach on a reservoir and what it bills as Southwest Ohio’s only Wibit obstacle course for children and adults alike.
Spend the day splashing in the Wibit Adventure Zone. Play a game with friends at Game Works or The Spike Spot. Or relax and enjoy a paddle in Paddle Bay or a libation at Sandy Cove and Aqua Lounge. Stay for the day or a whole weekend. Wherever your adventure may take you, the button below will help you maximize your fun!
Opening day festivities are Friday, June 8th from 11:00 am- 6:00 pm
WHAT: Aqua Adventures at Land of Illusion
WHERE: 8762 Thomas Road, Middletown
HOURS: Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
COST: $16.99-$19.99 adults, $14.99-$16.99 children. 3 and under are free.
There are three sand volleyball courts, corn hole, ping pong and a giant sandbox on site as well. Paddle boats and boards are available for rent. There is also the Aqua Lounge, offering full bar service to guests 21 and up.
Things to know:
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the Wibit or rental equipment
- Life jackets must be worn by all swimmers under 18 years of age – in all swimming areas
- Life jackets are provided for guests using the Wibit or Paddle Board
- You’re welcome to bring your own life jacket. It is a swim at your own risk facility, attendants are not lifeguards
- Every participant must sign a waiver. Everyone 18 and over must fill out their own waiver
- Participants under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian signature
- No drones, selfie sticks, cameras or other electronic devices are permitted on the inflatables
- You’re welcome to bring your own folding seat
- There is a minimum height requirement of 45″ to use the Wibit obstacle course and the Paddle Board rental
- Kids under 3 are free
- At the first lightning strike or the rumble of thunder, participants are required to exit the lake. Wibit course will reopen after 30 minutes from last thunder rumble
- There is no raincheck or reimbursement due to weather