Squeeze all the fun out of the final days of summer with Young’s Jersey Dairy’s Labor Day Family Value Weekend! Friday, Aug. 30 through Monday, Sept. 2, guests of all ages can purchase a special Family Value Wristband for all-day fun at Young’s Jersey Dairy!
The wristbands give all-day access to: Udders & Putters Miniature Golf; Batting Cages; Driving Range; Cowvin’s Fast Slide; Moovers & Shakers; and Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral.
Plus, Young’s is adding access to their Wagon Ride on the Farm with a wristband purchase! This special ride is only available in late summer and fall, and includes a tour of the farm and the Christmas Tree fields.
Family Value Wristbands are $15 for guests 12 and older, $9 for kids 11 and younger. They are available Aug. 30 – Sep. 2 are good for day of purchase.
Fall Family Fun
While we might be saying goodbye to summer, Young’s is welcoming a whole lot of family fun this fall! Here’s a lineup of sweet stuff you don’t want to miss:
- Seasonal Treats – Stay tuned to Young’s Dairy’s Facebook page so you don’t miss these fall favorites when they arrive!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes – They’re homemade and they’re crazy delicious.
- Cinnamon & Pumpkin Ice Creams – Young’s Homemade Ice Creams will be available in Cinnamon and Pumpkin this fall, with special pricing on Cinnamon the week of Sept. 23 and Pumpkin the week of Sept. 30
- September 21 – Pick Your Own Pumpkins – Search acres of farmland to find the perfect pumpkin! Pumpkin picking is available daily at Young’s from 11 a.m. – 6p.m. Sept. 21 – Oct. 27.
- September 21-22: The 24th Annual Wool Gathering – Young’s is the home to the largest natural fiber festival in the area! With more than 100 vendors from several states, the Annual Wood Gathering features shearing demonstrations, wool spinning, crafts and more. Admission is FREE and the event is open Saturday, Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday, Sept. 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 27: Haunted Wagon Rides Begin – Get in the Halloween Spirit with Young’s Haunted Wagon Rides & Scary Stories! Enjoy spooky stories in the Storytelling Theatre followed by a fun, fearsome trip through Young’s haunted cornfield. The rides are available Sept. 27-28 and Friday and Saturday nights in October from 7:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. $13 for guests ages 5 and older; $5 for guests ages 4 and younger.
Celebrate the final days of summer and welcome fall with family fun at Young’s Jersey Dairy!
Young’s Jersey Dairy is located at 6880 Springfield-Xenia Rd, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387.