The popular Jurassic Quest returns to Dayton on February 8-10, bigger and better than ever! Baby dinosaurs, walking dino’s, the LARGEST Dino’s in North America – Jurassic Quest brings you a Dinosaur Adventure for the whole family.
Go back 65 million years and walk among dinosaurs and experience Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods first hand. The main dinosaur exhibit features ultra-realistic, life-size animatronic dinosaurs; Over 50 life-size dinosaurs in all.
Jurassic Quest features realistic scenes, enormous dinosaurs, cute baby dinosaurs and lots of fun activities for kids of all ages. Interact with these huge creatures, learn about them, and even ride a few! There are huge T-Rex and Triceratops fossil digs where young paleontologists can uncover long hidden dinosaurs bones, the “Dino Bounce” area with several, towering, dinosaur theme inflatable mazes, face painting, Dino crafts and much more!
So come and experience living, breathing and even walking dinosaurs!
February 8, 2019, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday, February 9, 2019, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday, February 10, 2019, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Where: Dayton Convention Center. 22 East Fifth Street, Dayton, OH 45402
NEW THIS YEAR:
– HUGE, NEW 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The LARGEST ridable dinosaurs in North America!
– NEW WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES!
– 30 NEW dinosaurs! OVER 80 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size Spinosaurus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Ouranosaurus, & many more moving, breathing, and even walking dinosaurs!
– NEW activities!
– NEW walking Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
– NEW fossil digs, and NEW paleontology & fossil stations!
– NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
– NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 3 & under)!
1. Strollers and wagons are welcome!
2. Be sure to bring your camera 📸 There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
3. Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables. 🦖
4. You can leave and re-enter within the same day, just be sure to get your hands stamped before you leave!
5. The venue provides food vendors! However, you can also leave a cooler in your car and go out to eat, and then re-enter within the same day!