Kids Express is a one-of-a-kind pediatric-focused health care option. It combines the convenience of a retail clinic approach and online scheduling with the pediatric expertise of a specially trained nurse practitioner. While there are a lot of retail clinics for adults, this is the only one in Ohio with care that is just right for kids and focused on their unique needs. Our board-certified pediatric nurse practitioners provide high quality, affordable health care.
Why should parents take their children to Kids Express?
- Fast, convenient access to care
- Care tailored just for a child’s unique growing body
- Costs the same as going to your family doctor/PCP
How is Kids Express making things safe for families during COVID-19?
- Virtual visits: for many conditions, you can see a pediatric specialist from the comfort of your own home.
- For in person care, you can “save your spot” online to avoid waiting in the waiting room.
- Contactless registration via text or phone call–wait in your car until your room is ready.
- Staff and visitors and screened, required to wear a mask and all surfaces are sanitized regularly with the toughest cleaners.
What ages are treated at Kids Express?
Kids Express treats patients 6 weeks to 18 years.
What conditions can I get checked out?
When you can’t get into your pediatrician’s office, visit Kids Express (or schedule a video visit) for everyday issues such as:
- colds and coughs
- ear infections
- pink eye
- mild fever
- flu shot
- sore/strep throat
- sinus infection
- and more!
How can I get more information?
- Check out the website here
- Follow Kids Express on Instagram and Facebook @Kids_Express_Care