There’s no better way to enjoy autumn than with pumpkins — and Young’s Jersey Dairy serves them up in ice cream, baked goods and activities!
Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival – Saturday, Oct. 5th & Sunday, Oct 6th, 2019
Young’s Jersey Dairy is hosting its 43rd Annual Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival!
Here’s what they have in store:
- Pumpkin Painting (Free with purchase of pumpkin)
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Photo Opportunity with Gus, the giant pumpkin
- Pumpkin Donut Hole Making (Free to watch)
- Human-Powered Pumpkin Launcher ($2/launch or 3 launches for $5)
You can also enjoy Cowvin’s Corny Playland Adventure, free cow milking demonstrations, cheese sampling and a cheese production tour! And don’t forget to head out to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin for your family.
The festival runs from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, with varying hours for activities. Get all the details here.
Pick Your Own Pumpkins
Have a blast picking your own pumpkins at the Young’s Jersey Dairy farm! Explore acres of pumpkins in the Pumpkin Patch or choose from pre-harvested pumpkins on display next to the Dairy store.
Pumpkin Patch pumpkins are $9/pumpkin or $3/24; price includes wagon ride to the pumpkin patch. Large and small pumpkins are also available for sale, along with gourds and Indian Corn.
Young’s Pick Your Own Pumpkins is open daily from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. through Oct. 27, 2019.
Fantastic Fall Flavors
You can’t stop at Young’s without indulging in some delicious treats! Every Fall, Young’s cooks up some special, limited-time offerings that will make your mouth water!
- Cinnamon & Pumpkin Ice Creams – These crowd favorites are perfect on their own or as a base to a sundae or milkshake!
- Pumpkin Bread – You’ll need to take home a loaf (or three) of Young’s homemade Pumpkin Bread while it lasts!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes – These melt-in-your-mouth donut holes will have you coming back for more.
- Pumpkin Pie – Young’s Pumpkin Pies are available whole or by the slice. You can even turn a piece of pie into a Pumpkin Bumpkin milkshake, complete with French Vanilla ice cream, real whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
Cowvin’s Corny Playland Adventure
Take a wagon ride into the cornfields to Cowvin’s Corny Playland Adventure, a fun alternative to the corn mazes Young’s has produced over the past decades.
Get corny with the Bale Maze, Hula Hoop® Toss, Human Hamster Wheels, Bale Climbing and Slide, Pumpkin Bowling and more! Cowvin’s Corny Playland Adventure is open daily 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. through Oct. 27, 2019 and is $4 a person.
Get your fill of pumpkins and fall fun at Young’s Jersey Dairy this October! Young’s Jersey Dairy is located at 6880 Springfield-Xenia Rd, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387.