Austin Landing has decided to celebrate fall with their FIRST ever Pumpkin Fest brought to you by our friends at Kettering Physicians Network! Whip out your favorite boots and scarfs, grab a pumpkin spice latte or hot cocoa and head over for some fun at Austin Landing for a night of Pumpkins in the Park!
They have invited their internationally recognized carvers back to create pumpkin masterpieces boasting the BEST fall art in Dayton!!
Wednesday, October 25th from 3-7 pm, they will be celebrating all things fall including GIANT 500-pound pumpkins that will be carved LIVE in the park by our internationally known artists! We will also have over 50 individually carved pumpkins and a pumpkin carving station! Free face painting, glitter tattoos, photo booth and bounce houses will be available in the park, and don’t forget to grab your own pumpkin on the way home!
- LIVE Giant Pumpkin Demonstrations
- Kettering Sports Medicine – featuring … tug of war!
- KPN tents with health info & games, fun giveaways, free blood pressure checks and more…
- Ask questions to on-site KPN care managers and physicians
- Pumpkin Carving Class with the Master Carver Chad Hartson
– Sign up now limited seats available
- Free Face Painting
- Free Glitter Tattoos
- Free Bounce Houses
- Harvest Photo Booth
- GIANT Games
- Ranger Vic
- Chalk Art in the Park
- Austin Landing will be giving away 300 pumpkins!! Make sure you stop by before they are gone!