Recently under new ownership Little Acorn Academy, formally known as Grace Learning Academy, is continuing the legacy of instilling the love and learning in our youngest communities members.
The new owner, Renee Koschnick, has taught for 12 years predominantly in Kindergarten and has a Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education and her Master of Science degree in Curriculum and Instruction. Teaching and working with young children has always been her passion and bringing learning to life brings her lots of joy!
While the name is changing to Little Acorn Academy, the community and foundation for learning that Grace Learning Academy brought will remain the same.
It is important to the new owner that children are given the opportunity for curiosity through discovery, learn through play in the areas of language through literature, math and science, safety, wellness, the creative art and experience a warm and loving environment, in which they can master key essential social skills and learn everlasting moral values.
Little Acorn Academy is Now Enrolling and offers preschool classes for children ages 2 1/2 – 5 years old.
- Introduces our little learners to letters, numbers, colors and shapes. Lesson plans include language development, learning the alphabet, recognizing numbers and learning to count. Learning centers use blocks, puzzles, creative art, and books.
- Sprouts are introduced to cognitive skills and practice making decisions. Science and discovery activities stimulate curiosity as the children learn valuable lessons about themselves and the world around them. Learn more here: www.littleacornacademy.net
- Focuses on language arts and math fundamentals to promote excitement about learning new concepts. For these active learners, our lesson plans are filled with activities to help each child grow socially, intellectually and physically. Learn more here: www.littleacornacademy.net
- Mighty Trees class promotes cooperative play to learn problem solving through lesson plans that teach the children to use independent reasoning and develop manners and social skills. Learn more here: www.littleacornacademy.net
- This program uses the STEAM concepts (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) in all areas of planning. There will be a strong emphasis on the cognitive, physical and social-emotional domains of development. Learn more here: www.littleacornacademy.net
If you are interested in becoming part of Little Acorn Academy family, please call or e-mail Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on classroom availability.
Little Acorn Academy is located at 33 W. Dixon Avenue, Oakwood, OH 45419, Located at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. Phone: 937-567-0964, www.littleacornacademy.net