If you’re expecting or thinking about starting a family soon, there is a lot of information to take in! Kettering Health Network offers Baby Fairs to expecting and planning-to-expect parents.
Baby Fairs are FREE open-house events where future parents can learn more about successful pregnancy planning, financial planning, what to anticipate during pregnancy, and what to expect once the baby arrives.
Plan and Prepare for Pregnancy
- Meet obstetricians
- Receive fertility and conception Information
- Childbirth education sign-up
- Tour Labor & Delivery Suites
- Car seat safety information
- Visit baby retailer and resource booths
Fun for the Entire Family
- Dad trivia
- Balloon artist
- Face painting
Baby Fair will be held at Kettering Medical Center on April 22, from 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Kettering Medical Center is located at 3535 Southern Blvd, Kettering, OH 45429.