Our mission at Aqua-Tots is to help prevent drowning by working with the community to provide a standard of excellence in teaching children and adults water safety. Our swim programs help children of all ages and abilities learn how to swim safely and develop a life-long love of swimming.
Along with Best of Dayton swimming instruction in group, semi-private, and private lessons Aqua-Tots offers the following options:
· Fast Track Program: Jump-start your child’s swimming ability with this fast-paced program that runs Monday – Thursday for 2 weeks with eight 30-minute lessons. Class sizes are small with a 4:1 student/instructor ratio.
· Open Swim: Open swim is offered most Saturdays and is a great way to spend quality time with your family and practice swimming skills. Open swim is free to members and only $5.00 per family for non-members. Please call 937-886-4321 or visit our Facebook events page for available open swim times.
· Pool Parties: Pool parties are a great option for birthdays, youth groups, sports groups, or just for pool fun! Our amazing party planners will have the kids and adults enjoying every minute of your special event. Our package includes: ¼ sheet cake, snacks & drinks, decorations, games & activities with Water Watchers, and the facility is all yours for 2 hours! Please call 937-886-4321 for availability and pricing.
· SNAP Lessons: Our Special Needs Aquatic Program (SNAP) is designed with your child’s needs in mind. We offer private lessons for children unable to participate in traditional group lessons.
· Water Safety Presentations: These are available for preschools, Girl & Boy Scout groups, mom groups, or any other group looking to learn about water safety.
· Girl Scouts & Boy Scouts: We meet badge requirements! Schedule a time when your scout troop or pack can come in for a water safety presentation, swim test, and open swim.
Location in Springboro and Grand Opening this week in Beavercreek! Find more information at www.aqua-tots.com